Monday, October 02, 2006

Checkpoint 3, need a face to face

Ok, you should have volunteers signed up and should've emailed me your supply list. The news net should go out tomorrow (Tuesday).

You've been doing a fabulous job of keeping in touch via email/blog, but at this point, we need to set a face to face meeting to get our ducks in a row. My suggestion is that we, the CFM team, meet for about 30 minutes to touch base with each other and then break up into our subgroups with our volunteers to iron out specifics. That way, I can float around to each group and help answer any questions the volunteers might have.

I'm going to send out an email tomorrow for a meeting at 5 on Tuesday Oct 10 for those interested in planning the art auction. That should take about an hour. So we could piggy back on that and have this meeting at 6 (Carol, you have bells, but you could catch up on what you missed), or we could meet on Wednesday at 5 before KidsInC, if the helpers could get that started for me at 6:15.

Comment and let me know which one works for you. I was thinking evening because many of the volunteers work (and this way Shirley can make it, too).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

6 on Tuesday works best for me!

Leah

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6 on Tuesday is my vote
Shannan

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6 on Tuesday works for me as well assuming I am not having the baby. The Dr. yesterday said I could go anytime he is already at 7lbs 9oz and I have three more weeks until my C section.

Nancy

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All-
It was so kind of Kim to schedule a night meeting for those of us who can't make it during the day. I am sorry to say that I cannot make 6pm on Tuesday. That is the night of my evening Book Fair Event. We are staying open until 8:30 PM, and expect 200-300 people because Kindergarten will be performing. Of course, as the librarian I am responsible for the whole event and can't miss it. I am sorry. I would really like to meet with the team so I can feel more a part of it...:( Shirley

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home